Wrong For Each Other | Greatest Hit
Like a fine wine, Wrong For Each Other is Vintage Norm Foster at his absolute best!
June 27 - July 13, 2018
FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre
250 St. Paul St East, St. Catharines, ON
Daniel Briere, Rudy Sorenson
Julia Porter, Norah Case
Jim Mezon, Director
Peter Hartwell, Set & Costume Designer
Davida Tkach, Lighting Designer
Carolyn Mackenzie, Stage Manager
Brian Cumberland, Production Manager
About Wrong For Each Other | Buy Tickets »
by Norm Foster - A Greatest Hit!
How can things which begin so right end up so wrong? Four years after their divorce, Norah and Rudy meet by chance in a big-city restaurant. Overcoming the awkwardness of the situation, they decide to have lunch together. Despite very different backgrounds, or maybe because of it, they once were deeply in love and maybe still are…Wrong For Each Other takes us on an emotional ride that examines the evolution of a marriage with humour and heart and vulnerability. Like a fine wine, Wrong For Each Other is Vintage Foster at his absolute best!
Join us in our new Fore & Aft Lounge and meet our artists! Pre-order Wine & Cheese Boards and relax in our lounge while participating in pre- and post-show talk backs with our actors.
Talk Back Dates and Times
- Wednesday, June 27 » 2pm performance – Post-Show Talk Back
- Wednesday, July 4 » 2pm performance – Post-Show Talk Back
- Thursday, July 5 » 2pm performance – Pre-Show Talk Back (1:15-1:45pm)
- Friday, July 6 » 8pm performance – Adult Drama Club, Post-Show
- Sunday, July 8 » 2pm performance – Post-Show Talk Back
- Thursday, July 12 » 8pm performance – Pre-Show Talk Back (7:15 – 7:45pm)
Simple, gentle, likeable, engaging. Wrong For Each Other has plenty going for it that's right.
WRONG FOR EACH OTHER PHOTO GALLERY
Watch the development of Wrong For Each Other by Norm Foster, as we post photos of the creative team at work!