Emily Oriold is a Norm Foster fan who had a vision of bringing humour with heart to the Niagara Region through The Foster Festival.
CO-FOUNDER + ARTISTIC PRODUCER
1-888-496-2329 Ext. 21
I am thrilled to be back at the Foster Festival in this new role as Artistic Producer. As a founder of the organization, I have always held it near and dear to my heart. I look forward to gathering at the theatre with you all, once again, to celebrate Norm Foster and his magical plays.
- Recipient of Business Link Niagara's 40 Under Forty Award
Every year in Niagara the 40 Under Forty Business Achievement Award is given to an individual under 40 years of age who consistently makes their mark in business and who contribute regularly to their community.
- Recipient - Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce, Women in Business Awards - Excellence in Tourism Award
The Women in Business Awards recognize the leadership and success of women in our business community.
Emily has a great passion for the arts and has been a professional actor, director, and singer for twenty years.
Select stage credits include:
- Too Close To Home (World Premiere), Theatre Orangeville
- Everything I Love About Christmas, Theatre Orangeville
- The Ballad of Stompin' Tom, Harbourfront Theatre
- Weekend Comedy, Drayton Entertainment
- The Glass Menagerie, Talk is Free Theatre
- Collette: The Colours of Love, Talk is Free Theatre
- Little Woman: The Musical, Victoria Playhouse Petrolia
- The Outdoor Donnellys, Blyth Festival
- Nunsense, Theatre Cambridge
- The Maids, Theatre Passe Muraille
- Thy Neighbour's Wife, Dora Award Winning Play
Emily has directed at the Blyth Festival, Talk is Free Theatre, and Theatre Aquarius.
Administratively, Emily has a strong background in marketing and audience development, skills she developed while working for five years as the Director of Sales and Marketing for house seats Canada – a live audience development company whose goal is to get “bums in seats” and provide invaluable customer feedback through house seats’ own survey system.