The Foster Festival was thrilled to have Blair Williams join us as the director of our 2016 production of Norm Foster's Here On The Flight Path!
Past Season, Director of Here On The Flight Path »
Blair is delighted to be part of the inaugural season of the Foster Festival.
Most recently Blair directed Light Up The Sky at the Shaw Festival.
He also toured Australia with the internationally acclaimed chamber orchestra Tafelmusik in the narrative concert House of Dreams; played William Gillette in The Game's Afoot at Vertigo Theatre (Calgary) and Frank in Educating Rita for the Thousand Islands Playhouse.
Other credits include:
- over thirty productions with the Shaw Festival
- Flesh and Other Fragments Of Love, Tarragon
- Pig, Buddies in Bad Times
Blair has also played at the following theatres:
- Segal Centre
- Theatre Calgary
- Citadel Theatre
- Canadian Stage
- The Walnut Street Theatre, Philadelphia
- Geva Theatre, Rochester
- the Everyman Theatre, Liverpool, England.
- A Lovely Sunday For Creve Coeur, Shaw Festival
- Peace In Our Time, Shaw Festival
- The Millionairess, Shaw Festival
- Ways Of The Heart, Shaw Festival
- The President, Shaw Festival
- Pericles, Dalhousie University
- A Fond Husband and Love For Love, George Brown
- The Play's The Thing, Segal Centre
- Rope, Vertigo Theatre