The Foster Festival is thrilled to have actor Amanda Parsons joining us for our third season!
2018 Season, Bonnie Doyle in Come Down From Up River »
Amanda is beyond grateful and twitterpatted to be joining The Foster Festival in the World Premiere of Come Down From Up River.
Originally from Nova Scotia, she is a graduate of Dalhousie University's Acting Program. After many years of acting in Toronto she is now based in Los Angeles, California where she continues to hone her craft.
Favourite Theatre Credits include:
- Nora in Wrong For Each Other, Harbourside Playhouse
- Maria in Twelfth Night, Shakespeare by the Sea
- Dogberry in Much Ado About Nothing, Shakespeare in the Rough
- Mrs. Cratchit in A Christmas Carol, Theatre Orangeville
- Jill in Skin Flick, Victoria Playhouse
Some TV/Film Credits include:
- Paige in Oct 23rd
- Ms Fine in My Babysitter's a Vampire
- Emily Irving in Everyone's Hero
Amanda is the voice of The Children's Hospital of Los Angeles as well as the little voice you hear coming from your Apple TV.
She is thrilled to be home and to share some heartfelt laughs with a great cast, family, and friends. She would also like to give a shout out to her incredibly supportive husband.